We Provide Solutions
We want your pets to be licking their chops after they take our medicine. We can problem – solve with you for a positive solution.
Different kinds of animals have different flavoring issues. Making sure our furry or feathered clients get flavored medication in the ideal size, strength and dosage form is basic for us. Sometimes it comes down to the individual pet’s needs. What’s the issue? You tell us and we will help you.
We Have All Kinds of Good Ideas
At Skips Pharmacy, specialized pharmacists prepare medications utilizing patient specific dosing in unique delivery systems to achieve optimal therapeutic outcomes. Not every pharmacy can compound. Our extensive inventory of specialized chemicals and equipment are not available in most pharmacies. Our pharmacists have received extensive additional training in veterinary compounding techniques. We can compound numerous dosage forms that are just right for specific animals. Orals, Liquids, transdermal, chewies, otics, ophthalmic, creams, gels, ointments, and suppositories . Not all medications are appropriate for different delivery forms, and we are happy to discuss that too. Specialists in Potassium Bromide Dosing and available dosage forms, epoetin dosing, otic antibiotic dosing.
You are more than welcome to call us and discuss the needs of the animal you need compounded medication for. We believe in the triad relationship. client-veterinarian-pharmacist.
For Veterinarians only
- Join our partners in seamless, accurate and efficient Prescribing though our exclusive portal
- Have complete and accurate access to your patient’s drug history
- Spend less time on the phone
- Write prescriptions electronically
- Send and receive real-time messages from the pharmacy
- Same day local delivery if transmitted by noon (overnight available for non-local service)
- A true time saver for you and your staff
- Happy Pets make happy Vets!